- Project Planning
In the area of Project we assist organisations to develop project plans for their strategic initiatives as well as to establish their own project management office PMO.
DPM implements projects in accordance with PMI® project management standards, we also customise to fit the Prince2 standards upon request.
Plans will include the project charter, scope management plan, communication plan, risk management plan, quality management plan, schedule, resource allocation, integrated change control system among others.
We support the following sectors:
- International Agencies
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Project Leadership and Resource Outsourcing
We recognise that even organizations with project management offices (PMOs) may not have enough resources to implement projects and as such, projects invariably run late or are never completed. DPM provides project resource outsourcing, which acts as short-term relief to organizations who have several projects managing in parallel, or who do not have the skills in house to manage projects.
When to call on DPM’s PMO outsourcing?
- When you cannot afford to fail
- When you want the best quality but cannot afford to pay more
- When you want the look and feel of a mature project management office, but your company does not have the requisite skills in-house
- When you need a project team that will assimilate quickly, deliver on time, within budget and at the required quality.
With our outsourcing option, you can comfortable outsource your project management needs and concentrate on your business and operational success.