RULE OF LAW
More than two thousand years ago Aristotle said, “The rule of law is better than that of any individual.
DPMI provides expertise to organisations such as the United Nations to monitor and implementation of Security Council sanctions and to national governments and organisation to build national capacity to implement the rule of law and ensure international & national peace and security.
- Sanctions Monitoring/International Peace & Security: Customs Expert for United Nations Security resolution concerning Sudan
- Sanctions Monitoring/Integrated Security Policy: Integrated Border Management Expertise for United Nations Security Independent Team to Lebanon
- International Peace and Security: Programme Management Expert for United Nations Oil for Food Programme
- Sanctions Monitoring/Integrated Security Policy: Finance Expertise for United Nations Security resolution concerning Côte d’Ivoire
- Monitoring & Evaluation/Community Safety & Security/Research: Assessment of Jamaica’s Major Safety & Security Programmes
- Monitoring & Evaluation/Research: Assessment of the Jamaica Constabulary Modernisation Plan
- Monitoring & Evaluation: National Security Assessment of Safety & Security Programmes supported by Jamaica’s Citizen’s & Security Justice Programme
DPM assists organisations to increase their effectiveness and efficiency, and achieve their strategic goals by developing strategic plans and facilitating board/ executive and staff retreats.
- Strategic Planning & National Development: Assessment of Jamaica’s National Development Plan 20130
- Strategic Planning & National Development: Audit Of Laboratories In The Hope Gardens Complex And Government Chemist Scientific Research Laboratory Facilities – In Response To The Technology And Innovation (ST&I) Strategic Roadmap
- Strategic Planning & Organisational Strengthening: Process Mapping of Cluster Organisations in the Caribbean
- Strategic Planning & Organisational Strengthening: Development of a Strategic Plan for Development of Jamaica’s Creative Industries
- Strategic Planning: Development of a Strategic Plan for the Design and Development of a Major Bank’s Online Banking Strategy & Presence
- Strategic Planning: Facilitate board and executive retreats and provide traditional and Graphic Facilitation Services.
- Rapporteur: USAID/GOJ New Horizon Project Symposium
- Strategic Planning & Organisational Strengthening: Development of Strategy for Company to expand into regional markets
DPMI provides technical assistance to develop policies and strategies geared at policy reforms and institutional development, through the building of local capacities to plan, budget and implement development programmes.
- Monitoring & Evaluation: Design of a Monitoring and Evaluation System for Jamaica’s Capital Projects (ROMEM)
- Technical Assistance: Roll-out of the Monitoring & Evaluation System
- Project Management Training: Training for Government Officials Implementing Projects on behalf of aid agencies